Remember that guy that gave up? Neither does anybody else.
This week we talk about why no one should give up. Also, we dig into Ben Hur, Timothy’s next project and The Underground Filmmaker’s Club.
The Daily Struggle
Timothy fills us in on the latest commercial he produced for Xfinity.
Alrik talks about the classic film Ben Hur and why it’s so good
Why You Should Consider Quitting
In the latest ScriptShadow newsletter there was a great writeup on why you should never quit. Read it here: ScriptShadow Newsletter
Do you think about quitting? Why?
Why you should never quit?
Is there any reason someone should quit?
Finding the Next Project
Now that the Spirit Machine is almost complete, Timothy is faced with the decision of what to do next.
- What’s wrong with Haunted Toyhouse?
- What about the Marc Madrigal project “Artifice”
- What kind of story are you looking for?
- What are the challenges of finding a new project?
- What are the challenges of Haunted Toyhouse and Artifice?
- Alrik gives Timothy a list of movies to check out
The Underground Filmmaker’s Club is a group of filmmakers who listen to Making Movies is HARD! They all met in Los Angeles last week. Nice to meet you all!
Thanks for listening!
If you dig the show you can also leave a review on iTunes!