This week we talk about Timothy’s latest commercial, comparing yourself to your peers, and we give our thoughts on a listener’s short film
Show Notes / Links
The Daily Struggle
- Alrik talks about feeling overwhelmed
- We talk about Timothy’s commercial project which has nearly 5 Million Views on Facebook and YouTube.
- Alrik talks about “Staying In Your Lane” and his problem of getting distracted by what other filmmakers are doing.
- We talked feelings of regret for not making different decisions when we were younger, whether that’s moving to LA, getting a different job, or going to a different school.
- Alrik talks about his anxiety around the feature film he’s producing and not having enough time to put it together.
Topic of the Week – Our Thoughts on A Listener Short Film
— Alex Grybauskas (@alexgrygry) February 19, 2016
Audrey is a short film based on Chuck Palahniuk’s (Paul-A-Nick) short story called “Negative Reinforcement.
What We Liked and What We Didn’t Like
- Casting and Voice Over
- Use of Camera
Great job Alex! We’re looking forward to seeing more of your films.
Things to Share
Last year, Alrik directed a web episode called “Necessary Evil” which is now known as “The Grey Area”. Check it out on IndieGoGo: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-grey-area–3#/
Timothy’s second Cheetos commercial is live! He worked with famed character animation shop Tippett Studio.
Also, check out the Inside Out episode of Q&A with Jeff Goldsmith: Download this episode here, or subscribe to The Q&A on iTunes
Thanks for listening
What Do You Think?
Do you disagree?
Do you have an experience to share?