In this episode Timothy asks Alrik if the podcast is providing value for anyone, Alrik talks about Timothy’s look book for his horror/comedy and a bunch of other random talk.
Show Notes / Links
– Introduction: Is this podcast valid and providing value?
– Timothy’s challenge
– Alrik talks a little bit about Brother and what’s next.
– When do you get hungry to start another project
– Story Conference Transcript for Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Arc between Lucas, Kasdan, and Spielberg. Get it here: http://maddogmovies.com/almost/scripts/raidersstoryconference1978.pdf
– Convincing people to work on your project. It’s hard!
– Alrik’s next project
– Working with writers and thoughts on collaboration
– Timothy talks about his look book for Haunted Toyhouse
– What’s a look book? It’s a reference that allows you to show how great your film will be before you shoot a thing. Here’s an example: ow.ly/T37TC
– We discuss comedy/horror
– Transformers vs The Spirit Machine. How much of a movie comes from the words in a screenplay and how much comes from the execution?
– Wrap up and call to action, tell us how to make the podcast better!
– Over My Dead Body will be playing at the San Jose International Short Film Festival on Saturday October 24th, buy tickets here!
– Brother Trailer finally online, watch it here!
Thanks for listening
What Do You Think?
We want to hear from you
Do you disagree?
Do you have an experience to share?