This week Timothy and Alrik talk about our experience working with producers and why they are so important.
Show Notes / Links
– Timothy talks about his big commerical shoot.
– Alrik talks about submitting the work in progress cut of Brother to film festivals.
– Main topic: Producers, what do they do and all the different type of producers there are.
– Producers on commercial projects and on films.
– Why are there so many producers credited on some films?
– Wrap up and upcoming episodes.
– Listen to Timothy’s interview on Dharmic Evolution: https://soundcloud.com/dharmic-evolution/de19-timothy-plain-interview
-Thanks for listening! Leave us a review on itunes or Sticher and follow us at @mmihpodcast, @timothyplain and @alrikb. You can also find us at Making Movies is Hard on Facebook!
Thanks for listening.
What Do You Think?
We want to hear from you.
Do you disagree?
Do you have an experience to share?
Send us an email or leave a comment below